Bureau of Indian Standard ( BIS) has Recently Notified to Online Application 2020 form for the Post of Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Lab. For the date of BIS Recruitment Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Exam 2020 See below. Those Eligible Candidates who are interested for this following Vacancies can read the BIS 2020 full notification before Applying Online.
BIS Recruitment Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Exam 2020
- Online Application start : 17/02/2020
- Online Registration Last Date : 08/03/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08/03/2020
- Exam Date :
- New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EwS : Rs. 500/–
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Age Limits As on 08/03/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 27 Yrs. ( Senior Technician)
- Maximum Age : 30 Yrs. ( Technical Assistant)
- Read The Full Notification Of BIS Notification 2020 for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Criteria BIS Recruitment 2020
|Technical Assistant Lab||1. B.Sc Degree in one of the Subject Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Biotechnology.|
2. Read the full notification of BIS Recruitment 2020 for more Eligibility Details.
|Senior Technician||1. Passed Class 10th with ITI Certificate in Electrician|
Ac/ Refrigeration/ Fitter/ Carpenter.
2. 2 Yrs. Experience.
Vacancy Details for BIS Recruitment 2020
(Total 50 Posts)
|Post Name||General||OBC||EwS||ST||SC||Total posts|
How to Apply for BIS Online Application 2020
- BIS Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, Lab Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020.
- Click on New Registration on the Official website, If you are already Registered then click on Login.
- Kindly fill your basic details and upload your basic details and upload your Photo,Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check your full details preview Before Submitting Application Form.
- Pay Required Application fee to Complete form, If fee are Asked.
- Take a Print out of Submitted final form for further process.
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online/ Registration||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|