BPSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Announced the Online Application 2020 for Assistant Engineer ( AE ) for Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer. There are 270 Vacancies in BPSC AE Recruitment 2020 Notification across All Posts.
Those Eligible Candidates who want to Apply for BPSC Application 2020 can Apply from 4th May 2020 until 18th May 2020. Check the BPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification before Apply, read the full article for the details about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy, Application Fee & Application Form Exam Pattern and Syllabus etc.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment
BPSC Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
|Application Start for Registration||4th May 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||18th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||25th May 2020|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application||2nd June 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Receipt of Application form||10th June 2020|
|General / OBC / Other State Candidates||750/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women Candidates of Bihar State||200/-|
There are Total 270 Post in Bihar PSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer for Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer Branch.
The Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Notification 2020 has Considered Education Qualification and Age Limit of the Candidate. You Need to Fullfill these Eligibility Details.
Candidates Should have B.E. / B. Tech Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering and Mechanical engineering from a Recognised University/Institute.
Age Limit ( as on 01/08/2020 )
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 37 Years.
Bihar PSC Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- The BPSC Recruitment Exam Is Divided into 2 Stages.
- First Stage is General Paper which is Objective Type Questions.
- The Second Stage is Optional Paper which is Written Type Questions.
General Paper (Objective)
|General English||60 Min.||100|
|General Hindi||60 Min.||100|
|General Science||60 Min.||100|
|General Engineering Science||60 Min.||100|
Optional Paper (Written)
|Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering||60 Min.||100|
- Final Selection of BPSC Assistant Engineer will be Comprised into two Stages i.e. Compulsory Exam and Optional Exam (Mains).
- Candidates will be Shortlisted on the basis of their Performance in Exam and the Score of Written Test.
- The Minimum Score for Shortlising for General Category 40 Percent, 36.5 Percent for OBC Candidates, 34 Percent for SC Candidates and 32 Percent for ST/PwD/Women Candidates.
- The Written Exam will be Comprise of 6 Exams, Out of which 2Exam of General English & General Hindi will be Qualifying Nature in which Candidates need to Score a minimum of 30 Marks in Each.
How to Apply
- BPSC Online Application 2020.
- Candidates need to Register on BPSC before Applying.
- After Registration fill the Online Application.
- After Filling Online Application Take out the Print of Submitted form.
- Send the Filled Application form Along with required Documents by Registered Post to.
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Baily Road)
Patna – 800001
Candidates can Download the full Notification of BPSC Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Engineer
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus of BPSC AE||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|