Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE finally Announced the Admit Card and Time Table ( Date Sheet) for the Board Annual Examination for the High School class 10 and Intermediate class 12.Those Candidates are Enrolled in CBSE New Delhi read the full article for full details of CBSE Board X and XII Remaining Exam Datesheet2020 . Download the Private Admit Card.
CBSE Board X and XII Remaining Exam Datesheet2020
Important Dates : CBSE Board Exam 2020
|High School Exam Between||15/02/2020 to 20/03/2020|
|Intermediate Exam Between||15/02/2020 to 30/03/2020|
|Class 10th & 12th Remaining Exam||01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020|
|Class 12th Result||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Class 10th Result||July 2020 (Tentative)|
- No Application Fee for Downloading Admit Card and Time Table for Regular and Private Candidates.
Check the full Datesheet of the remaining CBSE Exam 2020
CBSE Exam 2020 Instructions
- CBSE Board X and XII Remaining Exam Datesheet2020.
- Candidates must read the full instructions before appearing in exam
- And see the exam date carefully.
- The main important Instruction is all the candidates carry their own senitizer in transparent bottle.
- And keep social distancing during exam.
- Parents Insure that their children is not sick.
- Candidates will follow the instructions given on Admit Card.
- And arrive the exam center at time.
CBSE Board class 10 and Class 12 Annual Exam Time Table 2020
How to Download Time Table (Exam Sheet)
- Candidate Who Are Enrolled / Registered in CBSE Board, New Delhi Class 10th and sophistication 12th Examination 2020.
- Class Xth highschool and Intermediate Exam are going to be Start on All Stream Science / Commerce / Arts / Etc on 15 February 2020.
- Candidate Who Are expecting the Date Sheet / schedule in CBSE Can Download the Schedule of Examination in PDF File.
- Open the File on PDF Reader in Your Mobile / Desktop / Laptop.
- If Required Also Take A Print Out of CBSE Board 2020 schedule .
CBSE Board class 10 and Class 12 Annual Exam Admit Card 2020
How to Download Admit Card
- Candidate Who Are Enrolled as a personal Candidate Can Download the Admit Card..
- Candidate Can Download the CBSE Board Private Exam Admit Card Through Application No. / Previous Year Roll No OR Download Through Name Wise..
- Enter Your Detaisl as per Print out of CBSE Private form .
- Take A Print of CBSE Board Private Exam 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket..
- Print Admit Card in Colour / BW Print at A4 Size Paper.