DDA Recruitment 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern : (Delhi Development Authority) has released an Official notification for filling up 629 vacancies for various posts in Group A, B & C. The various posts include Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Stenographer, Patwari, Mali, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Surveyor, Architectural Assistant and SO (Horticulture).
As the Exam Date of DDA Online Application 2020 is not Announced Yet, So the Aspirant has genuine chance to start preparing early.The First thing Before Starting Preparation is need to Know the Detailed Syllabus for DDA Recruitment exam.
Once you know the Syllabus and Understand the Important Topic then, it will be easy to score better and Secure your Seat. It will also the Same importance of Knowing the Exam Pattern. To get the DDA Recruitment 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern as per the posts, read the full article. The syllbus is varies for post to post, while the section-wise syllabus for DDA 2020 for the initial stages will be similar for all the posts.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
DDA Online Application 2020
Section of Syllabus For DDA
- Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
- General Awareness (GK)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English Language & Comprehension
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Essay, Letter/ Precis writing
Exam Pattern Of DDA for Assistant Posts
The DDA Exam Pattern varies from post to post. Here we have shared all the details with you about DDA Exam Pattern & Syllabus ( Stage Wise)
Stage – I
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||25||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Stage – II
|Section||No.Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language/ Comprehension||200||200|
Stage – III
|Letter / Application||100 Words ( Approx)|
|Essay||200 Word ( Approx)|
|Precis||80 Word ( Approx)|
Stage – IV
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test||50||100|
For Stage – I
- The Computer Based Online Test ( CBT) Will Consist, Multiple objective type questions.
- There is a Negative Marking for Every wrong Answer is 0.66 Marks.
- The Duration of Exam is 75 Minutes.
For Stage – II
- The Exam Is Objective Type Computer Based Test.
- Duration of Exam is 2 Hours ( 120 Minutes).
For Stage – III
- It Will be Descriptive Type Exam.
- The Time duration of exam is 1 Hour (60 Min.) .
For Stage – IV
- This Is A Computer Proficiency Test.
- Duration of Exam is 50 Minutes.
- Panelty for Wrong Answer.
Exam Pattern Of DDA Stenographer
|Subject||NO.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The Exam is Computer Based and Objective Type Questions.
- Duration of Exam is 2 Hours.
General Awareness (GK) Syllabus for DDA Exam 2020
Check the important topics for General Awareness syllabus from below:
- Current Affairs: National & International
- Science and Technology
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Indian Economics
- Indian Constitution
- History of India & World
- Inventions and Discoveries
- National and International Organizations
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- Awards, Honors and Recognition
- Financial Institutions – National and International
- Finance, Budget, and Five Year Plans
- Indian Politics
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) Syllabus for DDA
Check the important topics of the Quantitative Aptitude syllabus from the table below.
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF, LCM Problems
- Profit & Loss
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Ratio & Proportion
- Permutation & Combination
DDA Syllabus 2020 for General Intelligence (Reasoning)
Important Topics for DDA General Intelligence (Reasoning) Syllabus are as follows:
- Arrangement & Pattern
- Directions & Distances
- Order & Ranking
- Series ( Alphabet, Number, Non-Verbal, etc)
- Data Sufficiency
- Verbal Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement (Linear & Circular)
- Statements and Arguments
- Clocks and Calendars
- Decision Making
- Mirror Images
- Data Sufficiency
DDA Syllabus 2020 for English Language & Comprehension
The topics for English Language & Comprehension syllabus are as follows:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Para Jumbles
- Parts of Speech
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Error Corrections
- Comprehension Reading
- Passage Completion
- Cloze Tests
- Sentence Improvement
Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus for DDA 2020
The Computer Proficiency Test will examine the candidate’s knowledge about computer and its usage. The topics included under the computer proficiency test is as follows:
- MS Office
- Basic knowledge of History of Computer
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Devices and Memory
- Operating Systems
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Database Management System
- Boolean Algebra
DDA Syllabus 2020 for Essay, Letter/ Precis writing
The Essay writing, Letter & Precis writing is to check candidates’ knowledge of English written communication skills. Candidates must be aware of the following points
- Different letter writing formats
- Building sentences to express your thoughts in a structured format (for Essay Writing)
- Making the use of vocabulary, sentence formation, grammar, to write a summary from a passage.