India Post Office Recruitment : Jharkhand State Post Office Invites Application from freshers and Experience candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Service at Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. 10th Passed Candidates apply online for India Post GDS Vacancy under Jharkhand.
India Post Office Recruitment
Candidates who are interested for GDS India Post Recruitment and have all Eligibility can apply on or before 11 December 2020. Candidates can also read the full notification of Jharkhand post office GDS vacancy 2020, for Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam fee and Selection Process of India Post jobs.
Apply for India Post GDS online application @ www.appost.in from 12 November 2020 to 11th December 2020.
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
Overview of Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Notification
|Organization||India Post Recruitment|
|Postal service||Jharkhand Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Giridih, Purbi Singhbhum, Palamu, Hazaribagh, Gumla|
|Application Start||12 November 2020|
|Application End||11 December 2020|
Vacancy details for Jharkhand Postal Service
Total Vacancy – 1118 Post
Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 : Application Fee
India Post GDS Online Fee is given below-
- General / OBC Male Candidates : 100₹ for each set of 5 Options.
- SC / ST / Female all Categories : 0 (Exempted)
- Payment Mode: The fee payment can be done at any head post office or other identified post office in India. Also the Online Payment option is available through Credit card / Debit card/ Net banking etc.
India Post GDS Jobs
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) – The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Post Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) – The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- Dak Sevak – The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
More Jobs In 2020Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 for 516 Vacancy.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years ( as on 12 November 2020)
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|SC / ST Category Candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Category Candidates||03 Years|
|PwD Category Candidates||15 years (ST/SC)|
13 years (OBC)
|EwS / UR||No Relaxation|
Eligibility: India post GDS Recruitment 2020
The candidate should pass minimum 10th standard / Matric / Secondary School examination with passing marks in Mathematics from Recognised board of school education. And Knows the English and Hindi.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Selection process of Jharkhand Postal Recruitment
- The Selection will be made on the basis of merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- The merit list is created only the aggregate score of 10th class result. it’s meditory to pass in all subjects.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as candidates age.
How to Apply for India Post Service
- India Post Office Recruitment Apply online for GDS.
- Candidates need to Complete the Registeration before Apply online.
- The online registration will be starting from 12 November, 2020 @ India Post gov in.
- Fill the basic details to get the Registration number.
- Now click the apply online link and enter the Registration number.
- Kindly fill the details and upload the Required documents.
- Preview the filled form before submitting.
- Now Make Payment if required because without payment the form is not completed.
- Now take out the Print for further process.
Candidates Can Download the official Notification of Jharkhand Post Office GDS Notification 2020
Important links : India Post Office Recruitment
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Pay Application Fee||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|