Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited of India (IOCL) has recently released the online application form for the Apprenticeship Program of Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Post Vacancy (404 Post). Get IOCL Recruitment 2020 free job alert for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Those Candidates who are interested to this following IOCL vacancy 2020 and have all Eligibility Criteria can read the complete details before applying in IOCL notification for post technician Apprentice. Also check out the latest Sarkari Result Updates of all central government jobs and state govt Jobs.
Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21
Get direct link for apply IOCL Recruitment Official Notification 2020. 1000 plus IOCL Vacancy across India check all IOCL jobs 2020 and know upcoming IOCL online Recruitment 2020.check here for IOCL Recruitment through GATE.
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||18-06-2020|
Application Fee of IOCL Recruitment 2020
- General/OBC/EwS : Nil
- SC/ST Candidates : Nil
- Only Apply for IOCL online application form 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Passed Class 10th/12th with ITI/Diploma in Related Field.
- Kindly read the full notification for post wise vacancy details in all states.
Vacancy Details for IOCL Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy – 404 Post
|Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice||164||40||82||64||38||404|
How to Fill the Form
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and you can apply between 29/05/2020 to 18/06/2020.
- Canditates read the notification before Apply for IOCL Online Recruitment Application form 2020.
- Check all the details like eligibility, ID Proof, Address proof and basic details.
- kindly see the all required documents and make a collage.
- Make sure you have scanned photo and signature for filling Application form.
- Now fill the Application form.
- Please recheck the Information you filled before submitting the form.
- Take out the print of filled form for further process.