Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officer : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recently Invited fresh Online Application form for the Post of Engineers / Officer and Graduate Apprentice Engineer through GATE – 2020. Candidates with B.E / B.tech Qualification in respective Disciplines can Apply for IOCL Online Application 2020.
Those Candidates who wants to make career in PSU and have all Eligibility regarding this IOCL Job can Apply before
06 May 2020 (Extanded) the new date for online Application is 15 June 2020. Check the full details of Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee and Vacancy Details on Official Notification of IOCL Recruitment 2020.
Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officer
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
|Conducting Authority||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||Engineers / Officer & Graduate Apprentice Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||₹ 50,000/- PM|
|New Last Date to Apply||15 June 2020|
Elegibility Details :
The Eligibility for IOCL 2020 is based on Education Qualification and Age Limit of the Candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate Should have completed full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering ( B.E / B.tech or Equivalent).
- Eligibility Criteria : Candidates should have secured minimum marks in Qualification Degree Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualification Marks|
|General / OBC ( NCL) / EwS||65%|
|SC / ST / PwDB||55%|
- Candidates Currently in Final year of their Engineering Studies may also be Applied. But if they selected they will be submitted their result before 1/08/2020.
- Candidates must have Valid Gate 2020 Score.
Age Limit ( as on 30/06/2020 )
- Maximum Age – 26 Years
- For OBC ( Non- Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- For PwDB – 10 years
- SC / ST – 5 years
- Ex- Service Man – 5 years
- Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 01/01/180&31/12/1989 – 5 years
Branch for Gate 2020 Score
Candidates have to Essentially Qualify in Gate 2020 Examination in the Following Subjects / Branch.
- Chemical ( Gate 2020, Code : CH )
- Civil ( Gate 2020, Code : CE )
- Electrical ( Gate 2020, Code : EE )
- Mechanical ( Gate 2020, Code : ME )
This is the Engineering Disciplines in order to apply for this Post.
Engineering in Any Of the Following Disciplines are Eligible to Apply for IOCL Form 2020.
- Chemical Engineering : ( Including Petrochemicals Engineering / Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but Excluding Rubber / Oil / Paint technology / Surfactant technology / Ceramics Engineering.
- Civil Engineering : ( Excluding Construction / Environment / Transportation Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering : ( Including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but Excluding Electrical & Communication Engineering / Power Engineering / Telecommunications Engineering etc.
- Mechanical Engineering : ( Excluding Automation / Bio medical Engineering / Automobile / Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing / Power / Production / Mining Engineering & Machinary / Marine Engineering / Textile Engineering / Robotics Engineering and Welding.
Selection Process of IOCL
- Only Gate 2020 Score of the Candidates in the Relevant Engineering Discipline are Valid for this Recruitment.
- Marks from GATE 2019 or from Previous year Gate Exam Score is Not Valid for this IOCL Job.
- On the Basis of Gate – 2020 Marks / Score the candidate will be Shortlisted for Further Process of Selection.
- The following Assessment of different facets of candidates know, Skills, Competencies etc.
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Tasks (GT)
- Personal Interview ( PI)
- The Final Selection and of this process based on Merit List which is created on the Performance of the following :
- GATE 2020 Score / Marks.
- Group Discussion / Group Tasks
- Personal Interview.
Documents Required IOCL 2020
- Gate 2020 Registration number and Gate 2020 Score Card.
- Candidates must have Valid E mail ID and Mobile Number both in Active Conditions.
- Scanned Copy of Passport Size photo, which was used to Registration for GATE 2020.
- Scanned Copy of Signature.
- Aadhar Card.
- Qualification Marks Document.
- Caste / Sub – Caste Certificate.
How to Apply :
- Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officer
- Click on the Official website of IOCL.
- Select online Application link available on Official website.
- Login or Register.
- Then fill you Gate 2020 Registration number and Gate Marks.
- You Personal Details and Like Father name, Address are Automatically filled with your gate 2020 Details.
- Recheck your details of gate Registration number and Gate Score Carefully before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Submitted form for further process.