IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL has recently invites online application for freshers and experience candidates for the Apprentice Pipeline Division Recruitment 2020. In the IOCL Apprentice Post Jobs 2020 there is total of 482 vacancy is divided across all the categories.
Thos candidates who are interested in Indian Oil Jobs 2020 can apply between 04 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. But before applying for Iocl Apprentice Recruitment 2020, kindly read official Notification of IOCL 2020 regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Total Vacancy, Exam Date etc.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2020
|Orgnisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Begin||04 November 2020|
|Last Date of Application||22 November 2020|
|Exam Date||06 December 2020|
|Admit Card||December 2020|
Iocl Recruitment 2020 : Application Fee
- General / OBC /EwS : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
- Payment Mode : There is no Fee for IOCL Apprentice 2020, candidates only need to apply online.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : Age Criteria (as on 30/10/2020)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules of IOCL.
Total Vacancy : 482 Post
|Apprentice||257||95||39||60||31||482||Passed 10th/12th/with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
State Wise Vacancy
|Uttar Pradesh ER||10||04||01||03||0||18|
|Uttar Pradesh NR||11||06||02||05||0||24|
How to Apply for IOCL 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification issued by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Candidates kindly check the full details regarding vacancy, required documents ready the scanned copy of all documents with personal details.
- Click on the Apply Now link given below for login, if you are registered on IOCL.
- Otherwise click on the other link given below I.e. for registration.
- fill all the basic details carefully and upload the documents which is necessary.
- Make the payment if asked.
- Before submission of the application for take preview of filled form.
- After that submit the application and take out the print for further reference.
- 1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- 2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- 3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- 4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- 5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
- a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge question.
- c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall
- be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General
- Knowledge/awareness etc.
- d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type
- questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude
- and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
- 6) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- 7) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- 8) Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD
- candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- 9) Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the
- candidate for final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in
- respective categories.
- 10) Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit.
- Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on Written Test marks
- scored by the candidates, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of
- merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
- 11) In case of tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given
- preference in the merit list.
- 12) (a) In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates to fill the unfilled seats in a notified
- trade in a State, the vacant seats shall be offered in the following manner from the same State:
Candidates can download the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Apply Now (Registration)||Click Here|
|Apply Now (Login)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|