LIC Recruitment 2020 : Life Insurance Corporation of India has released its job circular for hiring 100 candidates. These vacancies are for Insurance Advisor (Part-time) posts. In this LIC Online Application there is total (100 Posts). Interested candidates can read all the details given below and check if they are eligible. All the eligible candidates are invited to fill online application for LIC Jobs 2020.
Aspirants can start applying online from 08th May 2020. The last date to use for LIC Recruitment is 05th August 2020. The selection will happen in three phases, details of which have been provided at LIC Recruitment 2020 | Insurance Advisor Post – Part Time Job @licindia.in
LIC Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates curious about the Insurance Advisor (Part-time) LIC Vacancy can read all the information below and also ask the official notification. The LIC notification link has been given below. Once the candidate confirms eligibility, they will proceed to fill online application. The LIC Apply Online link has been provided below for the aspirants. Click on the link and apply as per the steps given below.
If the candidate wishes to understand more about the life assurance Corporation of India, they will visit the official website by using the link given. Selected candidates could also be placed in any office of LIC across India. Start reading for all the knowledge of lic Bharti below for details on eligibility, salary, application fee, application procedure, LIC notification, lic exam pattern and Syllabus etc.To get notification of latest Government jobs and Sarkari Result keep Visiting.
Overview of LIC Recruitment 2020
licindia.in Recruitment 2020
|Orgnizations Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor (Part-time)|
|Number of Posts||100|
|Job location||Across India|
|Online Application Starts||8 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application||5 August 2020|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
- To know the application fee of lic jobs 2020 refer to Official Notification of lic Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Recruitment
Age Limit of lic India Recruitment 2020
- To knowing the Age limit of lic online application 2020 please read the full notification.
- Aspirants should passed the 10th class from Recognised University.
- Key Features : To successful in this field you have good marketing Skills.
Selection Process – Interview
Pay Scale of LIC 2020
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is India’s biggest financial Industry and work with LIC you can earn from 20000/- to unlimited per month.
How to Apply
- Candidates read the full notification before applying for Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the Apply online link given below.
- Check the Eligibility Details for lic Recruitment 2020 i.e. you are Eligible or Not
- If you are Eligible then Fill all the information that requires.
- Submit the documents which is necessary.
- Pay the Application Fee if asks.
- Recheck the filled form before submitting.
- And after Submitting the form take out the Print for further process.
Other Latest Government jobs:
|SEBI Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|DDA Recruitment||Click Here|
|Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice||Click Here|