Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 : Madhya Pradesh Post Office Invites Fresh Application for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Service at MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. 10th Passed Candidates apply online for India Post GDS Jobs under MP state circle.
Candidates who are interested for GDS India Post Recruitment and have all Eligibility can apply on or before 07 July 2020. Candidates can also read the full notification of MP post office GDS vacancy 2020, for Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam fee and Selection Process of India Post jobs.
India Post GDS online application apply @ www.appost.in from 8th June 2020 to 8th July 2020.
Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020
Overview of MP Postal Circle GDS Notification
|Organization||India Post Recruitment|
|Postal service||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Application Start||08 June 2020|
|Application End||07 July 2020|
Vacancy details for MP Postal Recruitment
Total Vacancy – 2834 Post
India Post GDS Online Fee is given below-
- General / OBC Male Candidates : 100₹ for each set of 5 Options.
- SC / ST / Female all Categories : 0 (Exempted)
- Payment Mode: The fee payment can be done at any head post office or other identified post office in India. Also the Online Payment option is available through Credit card / Debit card/ Net banking etc.
Read more : Uttarakhand Post office Recruitment 2020.
India Post GDS Jobs
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) – The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Post Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) – The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- Dak Sevak – The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years ( as on 8th June 2020)
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|SC / ST Category Candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Category Candidates||03 Years|
|PwD Category Candidates||15 years (ST/SC)|
13 years (OBC)
|EwS / UR||No Relaxation|
The candidate should pass minimum 10th standard / Matric / Secondary School examination with passing marks in Mathematics from Recognised board of school education. And Knows the English and Hindi.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Selection process of MP Postal Recruitment
- The Selection will be made on the basis of merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- The merit list is created only the aggregate score of 10th class result. it’s meditory to pass in all subjects.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as candidates age.
How to Apply for India Post Service
- India Post Recruitment Apply online for GDS.
- Candidates need to Complete the Registeration before Apply online.
- The online registration will be starting from 8th June 2020 @ India Post gov in.
- Fill the basic details to get the Registration number.
- Now click the apply online link and enter the Registration number.
- Kindly fill the details and upload the Required documents.
- Preview the filled form before submitting.
- Now Make Payment if required because without payment the form is not completed.
- Now take out the Print for further process.
Helpdesk : For all types of queries email to [email protected] or call helpline number 0755-2550473
For any technical support for uploading documents and submission of online application email to [email protected]
Candidates Can Download the official Notification of Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Pay Application Fee||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|