MAPIT Online Recruitment 2020 Notification : Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology ( MAP-IT) is asking for Recruitment for Various Posts. MAP-IT Comes under the department of science and technology of Madhya Pradesh State Government.There are Total of 166 Vacancies under this Recruitment are followes post like E-governance Manager, District E-governance Manager, Lead Trainer and Trainer.
Those Candidates who have Giving the DATE Exam and have Valid Gate Score Can Apply on the following MAP-IT Online Recruitment 2020 before 20 April 2020. Read the full article for more details about Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Vacancy, Application Date.
MAPIT Online Recruitment 2020 Notification
E-governance Assistant Manager,Destric E-governance Manager & Trainer
- Online Application start : 20 March 2020
- Online Registration Last Date : 20 April 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
There is No Application Fee has been taken for the MAPIT Online Vacancy 2020.
Age Limit as on (01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age – 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age- 40 Yrs.
Candidates who have Applied for the MAP-IT Bhopal Recruitment 2020 has valid gate Score, Along with the Gate Score candidates must have 60% marks in there academic result.
|AeGM||B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in CS/IT|
|DeGM||B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in CS/IT|
|Trainer||B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in CS/ITORGraduation + B Level certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT|
|Lead Trainer||B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. in CS/ITORGraduation + B Level certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT|
How to Apply
- MAPIT Online Recruitment Form 2020.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Select the post for you want to apply.
- Fill all the relevant Details.
- Paste The Document which is Required.
- Make Payment if Asked.
- Please Read the form preview Before Submitting.
- Take the print out of the filled form for further process.
- You can Alternatively go through the Official website of the Recruitment.
- Repeat the Steps given above.
The Selection on MAPIT Online Recruitment 2020 Notification is Purely Done on the basis of Merit list. The Marit list is created On the Score of Gate Exam. After Merit list is created then the Selected candidates will be go on there District department for further process.
Salary Structure of MAP-IT Recruitment
|Post Name||Salary (In Rs.)|