Apply Online for Driving Licence 2020
New Learning and Driving Licence Online Form 2020 : Ministry of Road Transport and Highway Government of India has recently circulated the guidelines to Online Application for Driving Licence form and Learning Licence Form, Registration 2020.
Those people who who are Interested to this Following Driving Licence Service and have all Eligibility Criteria Can read the full Notification that is How Appy for Driving Licence Online, before apply. Check Eligibility, Fees, Status.
New Learning and Driving Licence Online Form 2020
Documents Required for new Driving Licence
Age Proof (One of the Document given below)
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- 10th Class Marksheet
Address Proof (One Of the Following given below)
- LIC Bond
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Self Owned House Agreement
- Electricity bill ( On Applicant Name)
New Learning Licence and Driving licence Fees
|Types of licence||Fees ( In Rs.)|
|Learning Licence Renewal||200|
|International Driver’s Licence||1000|
|Driving Licence Test||300|
|Driving licence Renewal||200|
Important Documents to Fill the Driving licence online form
- Dully filled Application form ( For form visit the nearest RTO or Download from the Official website of Parivahan Mantralaya)
- 1 Passport Size photo ( For Driving licence)
- 6 Passport Size Photo ( for Learning Licence)
- APPLICATION FEES
- Medical Certificate (from Authorised Government Doctor)
Age Limit for DL
- Minimum Age : 16 Yrs. ( for Non transport vehicles)
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs. ( for Commercial Vehicles)
- Read the Official Brochure for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility For Apply DL
- Candidate must be passed Class 8th Exam for a transport vehicles.
Test for New Learning Driving Licence
- Computer Based Test ( CBT).
- 10 multiple objective type questions.
- Duration – 10 Minutes
- Minimum Marks to Qualify – 06 Marks
- Topic of Exam – Road Sign, Traffic Road and Regulation.
How to Apply New Driving Licence Online
- New Learning and Driving Licence Online Form 2020.
- Click on Apply Online for Registration link given below.
- Firstly fill Application Details for Registration.
- After fill Application Details Upload document, photograph, Signature.
- Fill Learning Licence Test Slot Booking/ Application Slot Booking.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete form.
- Check fee payment status and Other details before submitting Application Form.
- Take a Print out of Submitted final form for further process.
How to Check the Status of Online Driving licence
- Visit the https://sarathi.Parivahan.gov.in link given below.
- After Visiting the page You will Asked to select the state where you want to check the status.
- After Selecting the state you will Redirect the new Page.
- You will see the various of Service on the left side of the page.
- Click on Driving licence and Expand it.
- After you will expanding the Section you will see the link of check Driving licence application status.
- Click on link it will Asked you to fill Application number and Date of birth to check the Driving licence status.
- After filling the details you will see your application status.
Important Links for Driving Licence Form
|Apply Online (For All State)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (New Learning License)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (New Driving Licence)||Click Here|
|Upload Documents||Click Here|
|Upload Photograph & Signature||Click Here|
|LL Test Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Verify Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Modify/ Edit Application Form||Click Here|
|Print Licence Details (LL)||Click Here|
|Print Licence Details (DL)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|