NTPC Recruitment 2020 : National Thermal Power Corporation also known as NTPC is a maharatna company and looking for young and experienced candidates to fill 275 vacancies for various posts . Among these vacancies, 250 are for the post of Engineering discipline (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation) for shift operation of thermal power plant and 25 are for Assistant Chemist for stations/Projects.
The online application will start from 15th July 2020 and link to apply will be active till 31st July 2020.
Candidates who wants to make ntpc careers and wish to apply for ntpc jobs 2020 kindly read the full Notification of NTPC 2020 before apply regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, qualification details, application fee, NTPC Vacancy, selection process etc.
For more updates of NTPC Recruitment 2020 read the full article below and for latest job Notification visit our freejobalert page and sarkari result Page Regularly.
NTPC Recruitment 2020
Overview of NTPC Recruitment 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Power Thermal Corporation (NTPC)|
|Name of Post||Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation) & Assistant Chemist|
|Job Title||PSU Jobs|
|Application Start||15 July 2020|
|Last date of Application||31 July 2020|
|Selection Process||Will be Notified Soon|
- General/OBC/EwS : 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servies Man/Female : Exempted (Nil)
- Payment Mode : Pay the Application Fee through Online ( Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking) and Offline Method.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Experience Professional with minimum of 3 Years Experience.
A. Engineer (E2 Grade 250 Posts)
Upper Age Limit
50,000-1,60,000 (E2 Grade) at basic pay 50,000 Rs.
Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% Marks from recognised university/Institute. (passing marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidate’s).
A Candidate with Prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given Below can apply in the respective discipline.
B. Assistant Chemist (E1 Grade 25 Posts)
Upper Age Limit
40,000-1,40,000 (E1 Grade) at the basic pay 40,000/-
Msc in Chemistry from recognised university/institute with minimum marks of 60% ( Passing marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidate’s).
Disabilities for PwBD Candidate’s who can Apply
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Candidate can apply for NTPC 2020 online application form between 15 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
- Click on the Apply Now link given Below to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate’s of Gen/OBC/WeS are required to pay application fee online/Offline before proceedings for the registration.
- Now select the post for you wish to apply.
- A new window will be open where you have to fill all the basic details as required.
- Complete the online registration then download the registration slip by the system with unique registration number for future reference.
- Alternatively you can visit the official website of NTPC to fill the form.
- And repeat the above process.
Note : The Application Fee once Paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates can download the official NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification