OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification : Odisha Staff Selection Commission Board OSSC Strewed an advertisement for freshers and Experience Candidate’s for the 48 Post of Industries Promotion Officer in OSSC.
Candidate’s who are fulfilling the all eligibility criteria and wish to apply Online for ossc jobs Notification 2020. Before applying please read the full Notification of ossc regarding the eligibility criteria, post, selection process, application fee and important dates etc. For more updates of latest government jobs please follow us keep visiting our website
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Overview of OSSC Jobs 2020
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Industries Promotion Officer|
|Application Start||16 July 2020|
|Application End||16 August 2020|
|Job Title||State Govt Jobs|
OSSC Recruitment : Application Fee
- In OSSC Vacancy 2020 the Candidate’s of General/OBC Need to Pay 200 Rupees.
- In OSSC Jobs the Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD Candidate’s is Excited (Nil).
- The Payment is done through Online ( Debit card, Credit card, net banking) and Offline I.e E Challan Method.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is given as per Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy and Education Qualification in OSSC 2020
|Post Name||Vacancy||Education Qualification|
|Industries Promotion Officer||48||Diploma/Degree in Engineering from Recognised Institute/University of India.|
The Selection of Industries Promotion Officer in OSSC is totally based on the performance in written exam, vivaah voce test which is about to conducted by odisha Commission Board.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment ?
- OSSC Notification 2020 Application Form apply between 16/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Visit the Official website of ossc @ http://ossc.gov.in
- Select Recruitment/Career tab on home page.
- Now candidate’s need to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they wish to apply.
- Now click Register/login to Apply.
- Fill all the necessary information carefully without any mistake.
- Upload the scanned documents which is important.
- Make Payment if asked because without Payment the form is not completed.
- Take a preview of filled form before Submitting.
- Submit the Application and take a printout for future reference.
Candidate’s can download the OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification