RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Consultant Post : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Inviting Application from eligible candidates for preparing a Vacancy of 6 (Six) posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru.
All Interested and eligible candidates are to send an application for these following posts. Aspirants can read the notification and start sending applications from 27th May 2020. The last date to receive the application for RBI Jobs for graduates is 29th June 2020. Selected candidates will be placed in the Bengaluru Branch of the Reserve Bank of India. RBI Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply for 06 Banks Medical Consultant Jobs in RBI Bangalore, India.
RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Consultant Post
Interested candidates can find all the RBI Job details below. Read the details carefully to check if you are eligible. You can also ask the RBI Notification for more information. Candidates can send the application to the prescribed postal address or send it by email. Follow the instructions given to apply. If you want to know more about the Reserve Bank of India, click on the official website link given in the table below. Apply for SEBI Bank Assistant Manager Jobs here.
Overview of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Hiring Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Banks Medical Consultant|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Starting Date of Application||27 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application||29 June 2020|
|Application Process||Online / Offline Application|
RBI Online Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for application fees details.
vacancy as given within the RBI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates curious about RBI Jobs can check their eligibility details with rbi exam selection process at below. Applicants can get more central government jobs here
Candidates can ask the official notification for more information.
- Applicants should possess an MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree generally Medicine can also apply.
The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
Selection Process : RBI Jobs 2020
The Selection for this post is done in three phases. Which is compulsory in rbi exam is
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for RBI Recruitment 2020:
Applicants can get Rs. 850/- per hour for the entire period of the contract, i.e. 03 (three) years. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense
How to apply for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2020?
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Consultant Post, Apply Now.
- Open the notification from the link given below
- Read all the instructions carefully and check if you’re eligible for the posts
- If eligible, Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach documents that are required
- Pay the application fee as necessary
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a print out for reference.
- send the application form to the email address or postal address
- Email Address – [email protected]
Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08,
Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001