SSC CHSL Exam 2020 : The full name of SSC CHSL is Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination. The SSC CHSL 10+2 exam is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission). The SSC CHSL Exam (SSC CHSL Exam 2020) is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CHSL exam is conducted for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Shotting Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Data Entry Operator Grade A posts. After passing this SSC CHSL exam, the candidates who are selected on these posts will be provided jobs in various ministries, departments and offices of the Government of India.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
The notification of SSC CHSL exam 2020 has been released. This notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission.If you are 12th pass and want to fill the application form for the CHSL exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission, then the applications will be filled from November 6, 2020. The candidates who want to fill the application form from November 6, 2020 Applications can be filled.
SSC CHSL Exam 2020
|Application Start||06 November 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15 December 2020 upto 23:30|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online)||17 December 2020 utpo 23:30|
|Last Date for E Chalan Generation||19 December 2020|
|Last Date for Chalan Submission||21 December 2020|
|Tier-I Exam Date||21/04/2021 to 27/04/2021|
|Admit Card for Tier-I||March 2021|
|Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam – Application Fee
- General/OBC : Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : Nil
- Payment Method : Pay the Exam Fee through Offline ( E Chalan) or Online (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card) etc.
SSC CHSL Post Name (SSC CHSL Exam 2020: Post Name)
The Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the following posts-
- Lower division clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- Shorting assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator Grade A
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Qualification Qualification:
To apply for the post of Data Entry Operator Grade A Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), a candidate must have passed 12th standard with science subject. It is compulsory for a candidate to have Mathematics in 12th standard.
To apply for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant / Shotting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (except C&AG Department) etc., the candidate should have 12th pass from any discipline.
SSC CHSL exam 2020: age limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules of SSC CHSL Exam 2021.
Age Relaxation for SSC CHSL Exam
- For SC and ST Candidates : 5 Years
- OBC Candidates : 3 Years
- Ex- Service Man : 5 Years
General category disabled candidates will be given maximum age relaxation of 10 years. In the SSC CHSL exam 2020, a maximum of 13 years relaxation will be given in the age limit for OBC candidates.In the SSC CHSL exam 2020, maximum 15 years relaxation will be given in the age limit for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen in SSC CHSL Exam 2020 will be given 05 years after deduction in military service provided from the actual age on their job completion date.
SSC CHSL Salary (SSC CHSL Exam 2020: Salary)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Band Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Postal Assistant: Pay Band Level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100)
- Shorting Assistant: Pay Band Level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band Level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100)
- Data Entry Operator Grade A: Pay Band Level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100)
SSC CHSL Exam 2020: Nationality / Citizenship
The candidate should be a citizen of India. Apart from this, refugees from Nepal Bhutan and Tibet from January 1, 1962 can also apply.Wow a person of Indian origin who migrated permanently from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya to East African countries, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanzanica and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam He can also apply.
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 Selection Process
The selection process of SSC CHSL exam will be conducted in three phases.Tier-1: In the first phase, there will be a computer based exam.Tier-2: Descriptive paper will be conducted in Phase II.Tier-3: Skill test and typing test will be conducted in the third phase.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020: SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Three papers will be organized for SSC CHSL exam. Detailed information of these three papers is as follows-
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked in Tier-1 exam.All the questions will be in both Hindi and English languages. Candidates can choose the language as per their convenience.
- Tier-2 paper will be descriptive. This paper will be of 100 numbers.Tier-2 descriptive paper will be conducted through pen and paper.It is mandatory for the candidate to get at least 33% marks to pass in Tier-2 descriptive paper.
- In Tier 3 Exam Skill test and typing test will be conducted.Skill test and typing test will be qualifying only.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
- Total Time for Examination: 60 minutes
- If you are disabled, you will be given 80 minutes.
Short Essay or Letter Writing Candidates can write short essay and letter writing in Hindi or English language, in addition to write short essay in the languages listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution.
|Subject Name||Number of Words|
|Essay Writing||200-250 Words|
|Letter Writing||150-200 Words|
Subject: Skill Test / Typing Test (Skill Test is compulsory for Data Entry Operator and typing test is mandatory for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretary Assistant, Postal Assistant, Shooting Assistant posts).
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 (How to fill SSC CHSL Form 2020)
The application form for SSC CHSL exam 2020 will be filled online. All candidates should fill the application form for SSC CHSL exam 2020 online. The complete procedure to fill the application form online is as follows:
- To fill the online application form, candidates visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission https://ssc.nic.in/
- Or the candidates clicked on the above applied online link and reached the web page containing the application form directly.
- After that, the candidate has to register first and click on the Register button to register. As soon as you click on the register button, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information given in that form correctly.While filling the registration form.
- Fill the same email ID and mobile number as you are using, because the registration number and password will be sent to your mobile number and email ID.
- After registration, you have to fill the application form, for that you first log in. After logging in, the application form will come in front of you.
- First of all fill all the information sought in the application form, after filling all the information, please check once. Then click on submit button.
- After that you will have to fill your educational qualification information.After filling the educational qualifications information.
- You will have to upload your photo and signature. After uploading the photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee will have to be paid by the general category and other backward class candidates only.
- All women candidates are exempted from the application fee. Female candidates should not pay the application fee.
- After filling the application fee, take a print out of the application form from your mobile or laptop and keep it safe with you.All the candidates have to submit the application form and application fee before the last date.
- If a candidate is unable to complete his application before the last date, then it will not have any responsibility of the Commission nor provide any special opportunity to that candidate. Will be done.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
SSC CHSL Admit Card is issued by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC CHSL Admit Card will be issued on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who have filled the application form for SSC CHSL 2020 can go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission and download the SSC CHSL Admit Card or click on the above link on this website to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card. Staff Selection Commission will not send SSC CHSL Admit Card by post to any candidate’s house. All candidates have to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card from the official website of the Commission itself.
SSC CHSL Result 2020
Result of SSC CHSL will be released after 2 to 3 months of the completion of SSC CHSL exam by the Staff Selection Commission (Staff Selection Commission). The result of SSC CHSL will be released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates should download the SSC CHSL Result PDF from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. After downloading the PDF, check your roll number in that PDF.
If you want to download the SSC CHSL result, then the link given to download the SSC CHSL result is given on this website above, you can download the SSC CHSL result by clicking on that link.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020
The link to download CHL Answer Key is given above. If you want to download SSC CHSL Answer Key, click on the link given above and download SSC CHSL Answer Key. After completion of the examination by the Staff Selection Commission, the examination key is issued so that the candidate should match all his answers. After that, if any student has any problem in any question, then he can report to the commission there. The Commission takes note of that question. Possibly if the answer to a question is incorrect, in that case the question is removed by the Commission or its marks are given equal to all the students. That is why all students must match their questions with the answer key.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
Minimum cut off is released by the Staff Selection Commission every year after the examination. This cut-off is issued region-wise or category-wise. Students are selected based on that cut off list. Apart from this, candidates can do their preparation by looking at the cut off of the previous year. Depending on the cut off, students can change their studies. One can get complete information about SSC CHSL cut off of last 5 years by clicking on the above link on this website.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper 2020
If you have filled the application form for SSC CHSL, then you must solve the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper. Download and keep the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper, whose link is given above. If you solve the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper, then you will get a lot of time at the time of exam. Previous year question papers will be very important for revision