Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment : Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd. has recently released the online application for freshers and experience candidates for the Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. The Online Application for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank 2020 Notification is started from 10/11/2020 and the last date for form submission is 30/11/2020. Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 is done for 30 Probationary Officer Post.
Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
Intrested candidates can apply for Cooperative Bank 2020 Notification but before applying kindly read the full Notification regarding vacancy, application Fee, selection process, salary, Exam date etc. For more jobs visit latest job Notification
Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment
|Recruiting Authority||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Exam||January 2021|
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 : Application Fee
Appilcation Fee : ₹ 900/- (Including GST) Not Refundable
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply
- The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduates from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.Read the official notification for more details on Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Careers.
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
For age limit as given in the Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification.
Proposed Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test /Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the Eligible Candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online Test/Examination, which will comprise the following under :
(a) Online Test /Examination marks : 150 marks & interview -25 marks;
(b) There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers:
(c) Online Test/Examination question contents would be as under:
|S. No.||Name Of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted|
|1.||General English||50||50||English||50 Minute|
|3.||Computer Aptitude & General Banking||50||50||English||50 Minutes|
Note: Each Question will have five alternatives.
(d) Other detailed information regarding the Online Test/examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the Bank’s Website.
(e) PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS:
- There will be penalty for each wrong answer marked in the objective Test.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that
- question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
i. On Scores in individual tests.
ii. On Total Score
For those candidates who get minimum cut off scores or more in each paper, total aggregate score of all the three papers will be arrived. Basing on these aggregate score of all three papers, candidates will be called in 1:4 ratio for interview.
How to Apply for Cooperative Bank
- Click on the Apply Now link given below.
- Read all the eligibility details and if you are eligible then proceed.
- Fill all the basic details carefully
- Upload the scanned documents which is necessary.
- Pay the application fee if asked, without payment your form will not completed.
- Take a preview of filled form then click on submit.
- Take a printout of filled form for further reference.
Candidates can download the Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification.