UPPCL Recruitment 2020 : The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited under the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh has invited online application from eligible and interested individuals for filling One hundred and Two (102) vacancies for the post of (Accountant Clerk) Lekha Lipik.
The intrested candidates can apply for the UPPCL Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020 from October 6, 2020 to October 27, 2020. Read the full article for more information regarding UPPCL Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Process, Application Fee, Salary as per UPPCL Recruitment Notification.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of Post||Accountant Clerk / Lekha Lipik|
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Or Equivalent|
|Experience||Freshers Can Apply|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||₹ 27,200 to 86,100 Per Month|
|Application Start||October 6, 2020|
|Last date of Application||October 27, 2020|
UPPCL Recruitment – Application Fee
- UR/Gen/OBC/EwS Candidates of UP : ₹ 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates of UP : ₹ 700/-
- Pay the application fee through Online method (Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card) Or Pay through offline (SBI Challan Method).
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit / Criteria
Candidates interested in applying for Accountant Clerk Posts through UPPCL Recruitment 2020 must have completed 21 years not exceeded 40 years of age as on July 1st 2020. Extra Age relaxation given to reserved categories as per the UPPCL Norms as Specified UPPCL Recruitment Notification.
UPPCL Accountant Clerk Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility Criteria
To applying for UPPCL Accountant Clerk Recruitment 2020 candidates must have posses a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce Or Equivalent from a recognised University/Institutions with Typing in Hindi 30 WPM on Computer.
UPPCL Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Accountant Clerk Lekha Lipik||45||10||27||18||02||102|
UPPCL Recruitment Notification – Selection Process
The selection Process of Accountant Clerk is divided into following stages.
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test (Typing)
The Performance in above Exam is considered as the selection criteria for the UPPCL Recruitment 2020.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Salary
The selected candidates for UPPCL Lekha Lipik Post will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 27,200 to 86,100 Per month.
UPPCL Recruitment -How to apply
- Candidates can apply for the UPPCL Recruitment Notification between 6/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- Candidates can register yourself on the official website of UPPCL link given below.
- And then click on the apply now link for applying.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill all the details correct.
- Upload the documents which is necessary and make payment if asked.
- Without payment your form will not completed.
- Take a Print Out of Filled form for further reference.
Candidates can download the UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2020