UPSC NDA 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Process : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the official Syllabus and Exam Pattern for NDA Exam 2020. The National Defence Academy is known as NDA. The NDA Exam 2020 Pattern is followed.
This Exam is Held for Candidates who wants to Serve duty for India. After this Exam you wil join Indian Defence Service for ( Army, Navy and Air Force ). NDA Examination will be Organized 2 Times in a Year.
According to UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2020 the NDA Exam having 2 Stages, Which is further divided into 2 Sub – Stages (Category). The Total marks in NDA Exam is 1800. And the the each Stage of NDA exam will be Conducted for 900 marks.
- Stage – I ( Written Test)
- Stage – II ( SSB Interview)
UPSC NDA 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Process
National Defence Academy
Highlights of NDA Exam 2020 –
GAT & Maths
|Duration of Exam||GAT – 10 AM to 12:30 PM|
Mathematics – 2 PM to 4:30 PM
|Exam Language||English & Hindi|
|No. Of Questions||Gat : 150|
Mathematics : 120
|Maximum Marks||900 (600 for GAT and 300 for Maths)|
NDA Exam Pattern 2020 According to Stages :
Stage – I
Written Test / Exam : 900 Marks
- The NDA Pattern is Starts with Written Test.
- The Stage I of NDA exam is Objective Type Written Exam.
- Which is divided in two Sub – Category ( Papers).
- GAT ( General Ability Test )
- The Question Paper will be bilingual that is Both English and Hindi.
|Paper – I||Mathematics||300|
|Paper – II||GAT||600|
- For Mathmatics : In this section 2.5 marks will be given for Right Answer.
- For GAT : In this section 4 Marks will be given for Right Answer.
- There is 1/3 Negative Marking for each Wrong Answer in NDA Exam.
(For Right Answer)
| Neg. Marks|
( For Wrong Answer)
Stage – II
SSB Interview : 900 Marks
- The SSB interview is sub – divided into two Stages.
- Candidates who are Qualified in Written Test will be called for Interview.
- In Interview the Candidates who are qualifying the Stage I are called for Stage II.
- SSB ( Service Selection Board ) will conduct the Intelligence and Personnel Interview for final selection.
Stage – I : The stage I accommodates of Officer Intelligence rating (OIR) tests and picture perception & Description test (PP&DT). You’ll be shortlisted primarily based at the combination of overall performance in the each (OIR) test and PP&DT test.
Stage- II: Stagel II incorporates of Interview, institution trying out Officer tasks, Psychology assessments and the conference. These tests are scheduled for four days and carries the total of 900 marks.
Your personality may be assessed via 3 distinct ang bysessors viz. Interviewing Officer (IO), group testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.
|Stage I||Screening Test||Total Marks|
|Stage II||Psychological Test|
Group Testing Officer test
- After Passing the SSB Interview you will go for training Process.
- Then you will selected in Indian Defence Service
- Indian Navy, Indian Army, Indian Air Force.
Books for NDA Exam 2020
- Maths : National Defence Academy & National Academy by RS Aggarwal.
- Quantative Aptitude : By RS Aggarwal
- History : Modern history by Bipin Chandra
- NCERT Book of 10th ,11th, 12th class for Physics & Chemistry
For Information About UPSC NDA 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Process Visit – https://nda.nic.in/
Some FAQ About NDA Exam 2020 :
Q.1 Who Conduct the NDA Exam ?
Ans – UPSC.
Q. 2 How many Stages in NDA Exam ?
Ans – 2 Stages.
Q. 3 Which Subject in NDA Exam have ?
Ans – Mathematics & GAT ( General Ability Test).
Q. 4 How many days the SSB interview has ?
Ans – 5 days.
Q. 5 Full form of NDA ?
And – National Defence Academy.
Q. 6 How many Stages of SSB Interview ?
Ans – 2 Stages.
Q. 7 SSB Stands for ?
Ans – Service Selection Board.
Q. 8 In how many times NDA Exam held in a year ?
Ans – 2 Times in a Year.